Out & About!!!
Today we were a family about town(s). This morning we went to the Mid-America Science Museum in Hot Springs. It was far cooler than the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock, had a (somewhat lame but quite functional) toddler play area, and most of the exhibits could be enjoyed by young and old. Also, they took the Savers card, so we got $1.00 off each adult admission ($6 instead of $7) and kids under 3 are free. Only 50 mins away for us, too, since we live way out here, but a bit of a drive for Little Rockers. Worth the trip, though, I think!
Then we came home and napped (I told ya I'd have to talk about sleep in every post!). After that and a lovely 15-minute phone call to Shayna, we headed off to Little Rock to see if we could find a bra that would actually fit my...ahem...enhanced bosom. As if the 34 - 36 E I've been wearing since I had Owen wasn't enough. But I was being mashed, and that just isn't good for the lactating woman (nor is it good for any woman, but smashing can really be problematic for the milk maker). I've upgraded to 34 F, courtesy of Barbara Graves Intimate Fashions. Wow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home