Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jobs & Money

I have all of this work now that I haven't had in a long time (I'm talking years here). I'm so excited about it all but am having an awkward time making the mental shift. First, there's the busyness factor. Busyness begets busyness for me, which is a good thing. I realize how efficient I need to be with my time because less of it is for free play. The second thing is the money. It's having a positive impact on our budget and we've got cushion we haven't had in a while. We have all of these things we've wanted or needed to do, and now they're going to get done. Tires for my car - done. Real estate taxes - paid. Checking on a new garage door since ours is inoperative and ancient. It's exciting. And I love the work I'm doing. What could be better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home