Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Soccer Boy!

Oh my goodness. My boy is a soccer player, and a cute one at that. We just got the soccer pictures back in the mail (because what self-respecting mother won't buy all the crap the organizations put out there to buy, right?) and here's the adorableness that presented itself to me when I pulled it out of the envelope:

Note that the shirt has been blurred and the team name has been removed - this is my pathetic attempt at security. :) Herb would be so proud of me!

I also have a team photo but I haven't scanned that one in yet because I framed it and put it up on the wall right away. Besides, that would require more "security" enhancements with Photoshop, and I'm lazy.

Will write more another time. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peony said...

i just told Addi that this picture was of Owen and that he was a rockin' soccer player and her response was - "Owen" with a big grin. Lovin' it :)

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Look at Owen and his futbol! He looks so happy!

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home